OLD [2.5] Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Server - Season 2! - Now Online!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Kane Hart, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Current Status: Online
    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/0Wb1VZCb8Ez32cit
    Server IP: infinity.stonelegion.com
    Version: 1.7.10 (Pack 2.5)
    Pack:
    Feed The Beast - Infinity Evolved Expert Mode
    Client: Feed The Beast Client
    Addons (Not Required): FTB Infinity Evolved Client Addon Pack! - Version 2.4.1v1
    IF YOU HAVE ISSUES CONNECTING THEN USE lobby.stonelegion.com!

[​IMG]

We Are Back!:

Due to the overwhelming Success of our last server with over 1,000 unique players visiting our server and tons of new blood into our community, we have to say this is one of our most successful servers and we plan on continuing with our new style of servers. We asked players if they were ready for a new server and they were. What we did not expect was people wanted to play the same pack again! So welcome to Season 2 of Infinity Evolved 2.0 - Expert Mode!

About The Pack:

Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved is 2nd version of the Infinity series that offers the all new expert mode that we will be using on our server as well as some new tools like friends system, claim system, and much more. This pack comes with 170+ Mods and many great features.

About Our Server:

The Stone Legion Infinity Evolved Server will be a Public (Free Server) with regular backups and basic general rules to follow. We ask you guys and girls to not only respect the rules but also encourage others to follow them and do it in a calm and friendly manor. The server will be on 24/7 and we will try to offer the best service possible, but your Support / Contribution would help a lot with the upkeep of the server costs. Most servers would have item stores, creative mode upgrade, etc. to pay for their servers, but we want it to be fair for everyone.

We try to provide a 3 Month life span on our servers, but will extend them longer as long as enough players continue to play and a small handful are willing to help contribute to the server costs.

Server Rules:
    • Remember this is a free server and our money and time went into creating it. Don't ruin it for others and don't ruin it for yourself.
    • No Griefing other players or other player structures, etc.
    • No lagging the server. Play smart like shut down your machines/power when you go to bed, don't make tons of machines and keep things compact.
    Server Specs:
    • Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
    • 32GB Ram
    • 3x 120GB SSD's
    • Auto Backups
    How to Play:

Changes to the Server:

The following changes are not made lightly. We take in the account of Balance, Performance, Security, and Protection of our players. We are not here to ruin people's fun, but at the same time when we were hitting 30+ Peak on Season 1 server we proved that our changes were the correct path. Not all servers are made for every person out there. If you are not happy with our server we love to hear your feedback, but please remember there are a lot of other fish in the sea.

These changes are fairly small to the actual content we offer. Just because the list might look long, remember there are over a hundred mods and thousands of blocks/items. Don't let this list discourage you.

• IC2 Lapatron can be used in miners now
    • When you die, you spawn with full food now near your bed
    • Botania Flowers are created by floral fertilizer
    • EU to RF and RF to EU is not possible anymore
    • Draconic ore Spawns in the overworld
    • Disabled the following Dimensions for Performance & Stability (Twilight Forest, Mystcraft, RF Tools, Runic Dungeons)
    • Villages are disabled (Major Performance Issues with Villagers AI & Players being upset that they are looted)
    • You can now Craft a "Spawn Villager" egg
    • Disabled IC2 Nukes, IC2 Mining Laser, IC2 Dynamite due to griefing
    • Removed Quarry's (RF Tools, BC, Ender Quarry, Turtles) - All other automated mining are fine these just tend to be messy and overly used.
    • Changed Mutatron and Advanced version recipe to balance them more for bees.
    • Removed Lighting Rod - People kept abusing the server and making it rain constantly.
    • Removed Culinary Generators - encourage people to use other power generation that doesn't necessitate large farms.
    • Removed Funky Locomotion & Logistic Pipes - Performance / Crashing Issues.
    • Removed Hang Glider - Super Man Does not need.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    dark_hunter likes this.
  2. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Reserved For Future Info :)

3. StanislawDK

StanislawDK Active Member

so how come it says im not whitelisted on the old serveR?

4. vvenaya

vvenaya Member

When you say you're keeping the old server online, please do. Looks like you just closed the server.

5. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Old servers up but we wanted to keep the same IP Address. Please check the bottom of the topic thread I made it red now!

StanislawDK likes this.
  6. Kron

Kron Member

Cool!

7. dark_hunter

dark_hunter Member

Look forward to Monday, or Friday depending if I can afford to chip in.

8. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    I recommend everyone who would like to support to get on Friday to do it as soon as you see this message.

Reason: I will be streaming for the event and will not have as much time to add people to the whitelist.

You will be added to the whitelist if you have a supporter tag. If not PM me if you are a paying supporter. Might of bugged out.

9. vvenaya

vvenaya Member

2am in the morning damned i'll miss the opening. Damn you americans and your weird hours.

10. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Less then 6 hours to go!

11. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    New Updated Guide:

12. MisterRoo

MisterRoo New Member

Can't wait to play tonight!

Kane Hart likes this.
  13. dark_hunter

dark_hunter Member

Didn't have enough to get on early, see you guys on Monday.

StanislawDK likes this.
  14. Kron

Kron Member

Yeah, I'm actually doing something with my social life so I guess its a good(ish) thing that I can't get on tonight xD

So Supporters get to start today, but when do us normal people get to start, Monday?

15. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    TBH the amount of trouble you caused us time and effort and server resources I think you be better off in Single Player unless you want to support. Not trying to be mean but damn you were a trouble maker lol.

Sorry if I'm coming off as an ass.

16. dark_hunter

dark_hunter Member

Shots fired!

17. Kron

Kron Member

Pew pew pew!!!

Don't worry Kane, I definetly see where you're coming from, I mean its already hard enough running a YouTube channel, a nightly stream, a modded server, and a forum without having someone who manages to find a server-crippling bug every other day :p

I think I'll be better off this run through though because I'll have @ASB44 babysitting me most of the time, and I'll get a time-out if I try to ward any Spatial Storages :p

18. Kron

Kron Member

And it is Monday for normal people right? I'd be a supporter if I could but I don't have a job or any income and my parents are completely not willing to pay the subscription so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Moderator

correct, monday will be open to everyone

20. Dragon

Dragon New Member

Well, it's Monday and I'm excited to play!

Kron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.