OLD Infinity TPS

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Jokosan, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Hey hey hey, infinity has been having a hard time for a day or two now. TPS been at 5-6. I was worried it miiiight have been me and cybers base, due to just being online and mobs spawning and staying alive somehow in caves, but we logged out for 10 minutes, and logged in and flew away and crap to try to despawn. Also went cave'ing a good bit to just light up and kill slimes. F3 shows E:16/150 ish when looking down from uptop. It was a good idea but it didn't help.

Maybe just a server on/off reset will fix?

Kron likes this.
  2. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Bumpy bump bump been a day, what happened to everyone? TPS at 4-ish now, i guess someone has a loaded chunk somehow and a bad system setup. >_<

3. Kron

Kron Member

TPS is now 4.6 lol

4. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Server Closed and rebooted and now its fine. Dunno if someone did that or I did it by flying around looking for bees....

but yea, 20 tps now, :D

5. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Nevermind still bad. So after server rebooted, the night was still being skipped so someone has a day changer loaded, in a way besides personal anchor. And the tps has dropped again and its not me or cyb for sure. We let our area totally deload for 10minutes.

So possibly whoever has day changers (maybe draconic) might have some entity issues at their base, like a clogged kill room or something.

6. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Moderator

• Administrator
    @Sniper3
    @imperplexity

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    I highly doubt imperplexity cares. He cancelled his sub right after your ping.

8. imperplexity

imperplexity New Member

I'm sorry, I'll check it out, but I'm pretty sure our chunks aren't loaded anymore

9. imperplexity

imperplexity New Member

Ok, I removed all of our chunk loaders, but the tps is still around 9, and the server seems very laggy (although that could have been client side)

Kane Hart likes this.
  10. Kron

Kron Member

I'm fairly sure that the Sundial belongs to Camelot/@Sniper3because at some point I asked if he could change it back to night and he could. Also he rage quitted because he /home'd from the Dreamworld and that deleted all his items so yeah :(

11. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    lmao hahahaha little bitch hahaha. Makes it even better because he refused to help support the server but wanted free commands for being a mod and @ElectroBot wanted to change something we decided to do for now on stonelegion where mods don't get vip stuff unless their vip and hahaha.

fucking love karma lol

12. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Im kinda surprised he couldn't replace what he had on him. Pretty sure he was swimming in UU and shit.
    Oh well. Me and thecybermind and kron figured out how to "fix" the tps, its ghetto but it works thanks to the servers auto reboot script :X

Here's my celebration pic of the 20tps return (altho lasts half a day before starts to go down again) I've been pushing bees during this 5tps madness, which is terrible due to the raw tick waittime with bees. I've finally got enough honey for an alveary but i've already got infinity bee and almost radioactive bee so lol.

[​IMG]

13. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    So what was the issue or you just crashed it and it seems fine now?

14. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Yea just forcing a crash so it resets, then it slowly creeps back down on tps. Imperplex said he cleared his chunkloaders but tps leak still there so lag isnt coming from his chunks (but thx for trying imper)

Maybe it was sniper, maybe he raged and made some lag machine and left lol. Or its just by accident. I dont know where his chunks are to check, any idea where?

15. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Odd it slowly creeps though.

16. imperplexity

imperplexity New Member

I was basing with sniper, so obviously he doesn't have anything chunkloaded anymore, since I removed them. Also, he left because there's very few people playing on the server and we're basically out of things to do, not because of the dreamworld thing (although that did annoy him quite a bit). Lastly, I'm pretty sure we don't have the sun dial anymore, I believe dorkinator has it.

17. Sniper3

Sniper3 New Member

Yeah, I didn't rage, there was nothing left to do. I removed all chunk loaders in my base, and no I didn't make a "lag machine" lol. I think dork snagged the sundial so talk to him about that.

18. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    RAGE :p

19. Kron

Kron Member

360 Noscope'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.