Lets Talk Godcraft World 3

Discussion in 'Community Talk / Off-Topic' started by jommastafibb, Sep 4, 2015.

1. jommastafibb

jommastafibb New Member

Some of you remember those days back on Godcraft Build Server. We had some good times and recently I have been playing around with build server and I am trying to find some of the old favorite places but I don't remember where they are. If you guys could help me or if you just want to talk about your favorite builds/memories thats awesome.

Places I want to find:
    Biodome
    Dorkinators Castle
    The Masons Hidden Mountain Retreat

2. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Member

Flew around for a bit- the memories man!
    Biodome:
    -The place where I designed wheat auto harvesters for Shaostoul, but he never put in because he stopped playing

Castle:
    -The place where I helped move the diamond ore into the ceiling with pistons and designed some of the redstone work
    -The place where we had Festivus that one year and gloriously roasted Bamv and no one could come up with anything bad to say about me, during the Airing of greivances

Hidden mountain retreat:
    -The place where I was contracted to chop all the trees down (hence why there are no trees there anymore)
    -The place I also like to call: "The place where the terrain generator had a heart attack" That entire area is crazy to navigate on foot

jommastafibb and Kane Hart like this.
  3. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Thanks @IamRacecaR I had no clue where they were but I'm glad someone was able to answer it.

jommastafibb and IamRacecaR like this.
  4. jommastafibb

jommastafibb New Member

Thanks for replying! Am I the only one that misses that? Godcraft Build was such a good time.

5. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Member

I miss it too. It made me a little homesick seeing all those places again.

[sentimentalPiece]
    @Kane Hart though you can be a pain in the rear sometimes (and I can be too), thank you for the many years, good times, and good friends we all able to have because of your servers.
    [/sentimentalPiece]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    StanislawDK and jommastafibb like this.
  6. jommastafibb

jommastafibb New Member

I have actually been slowly adding things to the server. Like I go to places and complete them or remodel them to my own taste. Its actually Pretty fun. I have focused mostly on Country Gardens as that was a project i had most influence with.

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    wish people would play these servers then I would actually go back to vanilla :(

jommastafibb likes this.
  8. jommastafibb

jommastafibb New Member

I am part of a small percent that prefers vanilla so am I right there with you Kane. I never liked industrial craft and I wanted people to come back to vanilla i had more fun with it.

9. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Sad thing is if I bring Vanilla in everyone ends up quitting. Everyone expects me to do the Advertising sadly. I can't do this alone but most people expect me to do just that. I ended up making a modded server because more people at least in the current community seem to enjoy it more. But they end up all slowly quitting as well.

I would still consider doing just a vanilla server but like I said might be one or 2 of you actually interested and then how long will you guys play for? Days? Weeks? :(

jommastafibb likes this.
  10. jommastafibb

jommastafibb New Member

You are correct sadly. The issue is always keeping interest. I think though that if you do what i am doing now which is playing in creative on old Godcraft world 3 its fun actually. You aren't limited by gaining materials which for a lot of people was an issue. I think it could attract some old members back. Like when I look at the Biodome it has so much potential but im sure it was too much work to take on legitimately. so if we just let people go on and bring new life to old projects it could be really fun.