Minecraft - Modded Server Coming Tuesday Night + Vip System!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kane Hart, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    So thanks to everyone for being such a big help. Now because of you, our release is actually going to be sooner then later. In the end this was going be a pretty small operation and it ended up going pretty full bang, thanks to you guys and girls who decided they really wanted to play on the Modded server after you saw all the really unique new features on the server!

We have decided to release Tuesday, it might get delayed if things don't go well for us tomorrow night into Tuesday, but we are aiming for Tuesday and Wednesday if things go south. The biggest reason for this is will be working on a VIP System for the launch for both the Creative and the Modded server do to popular demand. I have to admit you guys are amazing when it comes to the VIP System as you always want to help out with the server and it's one the few community I ever had telling me to get my ass in gear so you can donate and help with the costs.

The Modded Server had major testing done today. It's amazing like 48 hours ago we had nothing and now we have a client configured and a server up and online and even a working updater even with a few flaws working pretty decent. Thanks to having you guys all test we pretty much found no major crash bugs though some might popup but when they do will be ready for them!

Tonight while you were sleeping I went ahead and added a few basic plugins and a permissions system, but I also went ahead and got the server working on our Proxy Grid. Meaning you will now be able to talk to anyone and everyone on our entire Grid. If you did not know, if you are on the modded server you can type /server creative or even /server godcraft. Please note you can do /server modded on the other 2 servers but if you are not using the most updated client you will be rejected!

So once again, thanks everyone for your help and thanks for your continued support and lets hope we have an amazing launch for either Tuesday and Wednesday and I really hope that you guys really share your experience on this server, if it's screenshots, movies, Let's Plays, or heck even just talking about it here on the forums!

VIP System: [progress='red']0[/progress]
    Server Testing: [progress='orange']50[/progress]
    Finalize Mods: [progress='green']90[/progress]
    Build Client with McUpdater: [progress='limegreen']100[/progress]
    Build Server: [progress='limegreen']100[/progress]
    Client Testing: [progress='limegreen']100[/progress]

Pretty much anything 100% means that it's not perfect but that it's working and ready and of course things like McUpdater and even Client Testing, Server Testing, Finalizing Mods will never be 100% because things will change. But this is pretty much to show you our focus now.

JYETQCM and Chris like this.
  2. Fugner

Fugner Active Member

Thank you kane :)

3. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Member

Could said VIP for creative include world edit commands? :D

4. Agility_

Agility_ Active Member

Having some great times thus far, cannot wait to have more :) thanks everyone!

5. Agility_

Agility_ Active Member

6. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Moderator

• Administrator
    Damn that nuclear reactor that crashed the server and corrupted the world.

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Yeah, I never bothered with it for the night. I will prob do a wipe over night while working on fixing other things.

If you know any other issues and things I should look into then please let me know asap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.