Minecraft / Starbound Online!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kane Hart, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    So I have to admit we are unsure the stability at this point. Right now there seems to be an issue and we are not 100% if it's a hardware issue from the datacenter or something nasty conflicting with the visualization and the hardware. We are still researching and looking into it but these things don't tend to give enough log information. I did do memtest and I'm 100% confident that it's not a memory issue.

Starbound moved to it's own VM:
    Server: sb.stonelegion.com or if that don't work use this IP: 198.23.176.174

Don't forget the password here: http://stonelegion.com/forums/topic/790-starbound-server-information-password-thread/

I would say let's hope for the best but nothing has changed yet. The best we can hope for is we figure something out.

UPDATE: Starbound is back online! I'm doing some special stuff now to see if I can prevent a full OS crash like before. Let's hope it works and see what happens over the next few hours and days.

Please Support Us & Vote: http://starbound-servers.net/server/14/vote/

Chris likes this.
  2. dudelogon

dudelogon New Member

so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm not able to connect to either of those servers addresses is it just me being dumb or are the servers still just buggy?

3. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Try now it was down!

4. dudelogon

dudelogon New Member

yep its working now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.