Palacsko's Vanilla Whitelist Server Application

Discussion in '[Vanilla Minecraft] Applications' started by Palacsko, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Palacsko

Palacsko New Member

Name: Ty

Minecraft Username:
    Palacsko

Where did you hear about Stone Legion?:
    Through GodCraft

Why do you want to join our MC server?: I absolutely loved GodCraft and the community it brought. It was truly one of the most pure MineCraft experiences Iv'e had to date, and ever since the transfer to stonelegion, Iv'e been looking to replicate that feeling with no avail. Thankfully I see there is a vanilla server open, and I am very eager to join and pickup where I left off with GodCraft. Building, socializing, and exploring were all elements that gave GodCraft the unique aspect and I am hoping the vanilla server shares similar traits. I'd like to join Stone Legions server to once again feel connected to the community the way I did in the days of GC. I want to build on a scale of epic proportion and not have to be ridden with anxiety about losing progress, griefing, or losing inspiration. Most importantly, I want to have a pure experience.

Are you going to join our TeamSpeak server (ts.stonelegion.com)?: Certainly. I am not an avid talker on the microphone, but I don't mind speaking every once and a while and simply listening to others converse.

Interests:
    Programming, Computers, Animals-specifically of the Avian family, school, friends.

2. Palacsko

Palacsko New Member

Dang. Turns out I'm already whitelisted.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015