OLD Sky Factory 2.5

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Kane Hart, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
  2. Jokosan

Jokosan New Member

Man i can only punch leaves so much

Kron likes this.
  3. Kron

Kron Member

How are you supposed to not die, just keep jumping while waiting for the tree to grow?

4. Sunshaker

Sunshaker Member

2 ways to do it. 1st option break logs make crafting table and then slabs as fast as possible, slab out around dirt block (you should be able to get a slab under every leaf block) and pray for a sapling, plant sapling stand on slab and twerk to get the sapling to grow (hit shift to sneak rapidly no jumping required) and it will apply bone meal to the sapling, repeat. Or 2nd option break logs make crafting table and crook and slabs, slab out around dirt block (you won't have as many slabs) and break leaves with crook (will increase sapling drops and maybe get a silk worm), plant sapling stand on slab and then twerk your butt off to get it to grow. You should only have to hit shift 1/2 dozen times to get the tree to grow, if you stand on the slab it will not grow through/into you (so you won't take suffocation damage). While this looks like a harder start than AS2, it only sets you behind 1-2 trees (because AS2 starts you with more blocks) and the twerking to grow trees more than makes up for it, so it is probably an easier start.

5. Kron

Kron Member

Yay! I don't know why this twerking mechanic makes any sense, but it sounds ridiculous so I'm glad they included it xD

Will there be any community plans for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.