OLD Stone Legion FTB Infinity Server Season 2!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Kane Hart, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    @Sunshaker had asked me to check if it's time for a new pack or not. We started a poll and the odd thing is most people said No for the first day or so. Then more days went on and more voted yes and strange enough most of them voted Yesi for same pack even odd enough 3 people switched from No to Yes even though Yes was winning.

So right now as I'm posting this the current results are:
    Yes Same Pack 10 + 3 = 13 Votes
    Yes New Pack 6
    No 7

So in the end 19 Yes and 13 of them same pack and only 6 for a new pack.

The current server will not get nuked. It will be up a while maybe a few weeks so people can finish up take picture enjoy the server etc.

This is sort of a info poll thing. It's Important for you to share with us the last 2 questions as much details as you can. It's important for the new server to help make it last etc etc.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kWrSpPhx8VmIiGeBYgYHTLRHh60QYJFP2ZlJOznqIno

Launch Date? Early March?
    Right now I'm quite busy working on Streaming Nightly http://twitch.tv/stonelegion and making of course Youtube Videos still http://youtube.com/StoneLegion

Right now I have a few things back to Back. Anarchy Online and on the 25 of this Month Factorio for Steam comes out and I also like to do videos / Streaming for a few days anyways in the evenings.

So slowly on the side I will start working on a new server but as you can see my time will also be used up a lot.

I do plan on Streaming and Doing a Let's Play Series for our new server. Just wanted to let you know my plans for the end of the Month and things can easily change still.

Minecraft 1.9 Comes out this week as well. Not sure if we have any plans for it within the community.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. boph

boph New Member

You need to make the link to everyone with link can access

3. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Opps wrong link try now please.

4. Kron

Kron Member

Well, I just suggested a thread like this and one was already created, I guess I'm one step behind you xD

5. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Updated the Title with Season 2 a better name and also this:

Launch Date? Early March?
    Right now I'm quite busy working on Streaming Nightly http://twitch.tv/stonelegion and making of course Youtube Videos still http://youtube.com/StoneLegion

Right now I have a few things back to Back. Anarchy Online and on the 25 of this Month Factorio for Steam comes out and I also like to do videos / Streaming for a few days anyways in the evenings.

So slowly on the side I will start working on a new server but as you can see my time will also be used up a lot.

I do plan on Streaming and Doing a Let's Play Series for our new server. Just wanted to let you know my plans for the end of the Month and things can easily change still.

Minecraft 1.9 Comes out this week as well. Not sure if we have any plans for it within the community.

6. Kron

Kron Member

Cool! I think the Skyblock FTB Infinity Evolved thingy modpack will come out within the month, so it might fall roughly at the same time as the launch. Is having this be skyblock a possibility?

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    I highly doubt it mainly because those packs even month after are not the best and if it's a month away that is still far and I think most of us want normal world style.

8. Kron

Kron Member

Ok, well if anyone is interested please rally, if not then normal it shall be :D

9. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Let's be idiots and ask for something that does not even exist.... Sure yeah I will get right on that.

10. Kron

Kron Member

"does not even exist"... YET!!! The Induhviduals shall prevail!!!!!!

11. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Don't forget 99% of the time none of their skyblock games had proper multiplayer support for people to start at their own plots automatically etc.

Even if they had maps with start up areas they normally were not procedural generated. We had 973 unique players who connected to our server over the course of 3 months.

MrBjorklund likes this.
  12. Kron

Kron Member

True. I'll stop trying (and failing) to promote skyblock. I thought it would be cool but obviously my views aren't shared :p

13. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Sure if it's been out for a while and stable then bring it to the table. But your talking at least a month delay etc.

14. Kron

Kron Member

Oh, I meant I thought it would be out by then end of February. Just saw Dire's 2nd episode and apparently "launch" is a week or 2 out, and they're doing extensive bug squishing already. So probably a month at most till its stable, 2-3 weeks at the least. Unless Dire's a lier and "launch" isn't 1-2 weeks out.

15. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Yes dire is a liar if that is what you want to say but were launching on the 4th.

16. Kron

Kron Member

Ah, so then it won't be nearly ready in time. Sorry for wasting your time :p

17. MrBjorklund

MrBjorklund New Member

Awesome, just saw that the doc has a vote on expert or not!

18. Kron

Kron Member

Cheapskate alert!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.