OLD Stone Legion News.

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Keirhan, Dec 19, 2013.

?

Do you want to see a return of a weekly news video series?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes depending upon certain parameters (explain in the comments please.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No (for a Specific reason. Again please explain in comments.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keirhan

Keirhan New Member

Hey guys.

My names Keirhan, If you have been a member of the old server, Godcraft, for a while or at least been following Godcraft media then you might know where this post is going.

For those who don't know me; on the last server I began a weekly youtube series. Godcraft News Network.

Example video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qfNH_ogQ-SY

Each week a video was released which covered the high priority topics of the forums. I covered everything from project's that had spiked my interest but also your guys's, Bans, General news such as server updates etc and at one point even covered the Godcraft Spleef League.

I'm looking at doing 2 things over the next 6-8 months. Primarily begin being an active member of the server and forums. Secondly im looking into putting my time back into youtube.

So here's the question. Do you guys want some kind of news video like this. And if so what would you like to see in the videos.

Depending upon the outcome of this thread will resolve this for me.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Keirhan.

2. TheAriaWIthin

TheAriaWIthin New Member

I think that would be good coverage for the start of the server. It'd also be a good journal of the history that's about to be written.

3. Bagline

Bagline Active Member

If there's no news you could just do random tours of places that are being built like kane's old videos.Also I guess there's more to the site than just minecraft.

4. Fugner

Fugner Active Member

I'll agree, but as long as you don't tell us we don't do much and leave.

5. Keirhan

Keirhan New Member

This is one reason why i thought it would be good to do as there is more than just minecraft to cover.

I won't be starting it again so soon. I still have a 40hr a week job so iv've got that to contend with. Also I've decided that if i do start it again then I'm going to have some proper assets such as art and music, and a decent Mic.

To be fair, at the time that happened i was coming to the end of my final year at uni and work was piling up, secondly the forums died, as did the server :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.