Youtube Stone Legion Youtube Channel Update #2!

Discussion in 'Stone Legion Gaming News / Youtube Series!' started by Kane Hart, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator

Today we talk about SWTOR Let's Play Series we wanted to know if we should start from scratch or continue the series. Here is the Playlist for the last series we worked on!

We also started our LP Series for Terraria and you can find it here!

We also apologize for the lack of Empyrion LP Series as there is a recent EULA that says we can't make videos / streams.

Togy likes this.
  2. Togy

Togy Supporter

• Supporter
    The last SE update had voxels for planet materials so yes looking very very soon :) also Terraria 1.3 is awesome, start a new char on expert mode really makes it alot of fun without having to use a hardcore character - also the 800+ new items is well complimented with big overhaul of visuals and interfaces (eg more options for chests etc)

3. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Yeah you played more then I have these days. Terraria 1.3 quite confusing as a newbie but a lot of fun.

4. Togy

Togy Supporter

• Supporter
    Had to change to using GoG install instead of Steam, friends server doesnt update automatically but steam does (i know i can tell it not to but meh)

5. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    That sucks. Mine updates just fine :p

6. Togy

Togy Supporter

• Supporter
    So i tried a bit of SE last two days (with DX11) and it's dark...like, not quite the 'pitch black' setting but really dark (also for some stupid reason the sun circles you like a planet instead of planets going around the sun but hey i guess game design means this is the only way it can work.

Either way Youtube is pretty well known for being bad with dark videos, when you do your SE vid's may wanna stick with the older DX version, to be fair im tempted to go back the extreme high quality of the ore (particually so with silicon) with flashy rendering and reflections means it looks like something taken out of a 1980's game :S

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Boo the Pitch Black was not too bad on Youtube for me.

I think the Key just like the Pitch Black server is just use a lot of Light.