Stone Legion's Dedicated 24/7 GRAV Servers!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kane Hart, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Welcome to Stone Legion's Official GRAV Dedicated Server's Thread. Here you can find out all the information about our servers and about GRAV the game. GRAV is an amazing game that brings elements from Cube World, Minecraft, DayZ, Landmarks, Word of Warcraft, and many many more. It's a massive crap of features taken from all the great games and made into 1 epic game.

Server 1: ! StoneLegion.Com PvE Server - Patch 6.1 !
    Server 1 IP: 192.3.27.231:7785
    Server 2:
    ! StoneLegion.Com PvP Server - Patch 6.1 !
    Server 2 IP: 192.3.27.231:7795

To connect to one of our servers just hit ~ Key besides your 1 key and copy and paste the Server IP's above including their port.
    [​IMG]

THIS IS A NO WIPE COMMUNITY: Meaning we will not wipe our servers randomly unless massive technological game impacting changes happen or if new major revisions come out like Beta, release etc. If the community also demands a restart we will most likely also wipe but setup a 2nd server and just keep it going till it dies out.

Great Links:

GRAV FEATURES
    • Endless Worlds – The planets of GRAV are procedurally generated from composite parts. This allows for a near infinite combination of biomes, alien sites, and dungeons.
    • Gorgeous Visuals – Genre re-defining visuals allow you to experience fear, excitement, and trepidation in a way never seen before.
    • Frenzied Combat – Compared to the zen-like calm of harvesting resources, combat is a wild ride which you can only hope to survive. Both Melee and Shooting are the tools of death in GRAV.
    • Player vs Player – Create alliances with other players, viciously kill them and take their belongings, or run from it all! It's up to you how you interact with your fellow players.
    • Play With Friends – GRAV is all about enjoying the experience with your friends. GRAV is client-server based so put up a server or join an official one!
    • Powerful Base Construction – Supporting a modular contextual room based construction system allows for building bases quickly. GRAV's building system can be used for creating an entire city, a quick base to fight off enemy players, or building an outpost deep in a dungeon to defend against the aggressive hordes.
    • Extensive Crafting – Anything you can harvest or kill has a chance to drop Crafting Materials. Building everything from the armor you wear, weapons you kill with, to the actual bases themselves comes from crafting.
    • Dynamic Environmental Events – GRAV employs a procedural system to create world events for players. A night could consist of blossoming night flowers, meteors raining down from the heavens, or even a horde of very angry alien wildlife trying to kill you and anything you have ever made.
    • Procedurally Generated Dungeons – The planets of GRAV are full of dungeons that are created specifically for that planet. Full of rare resources, dangerous foes, and environmental obstacles that provide a high-risk high-reward play area.
    • Hostile Environments – Alien planets have a combination of semi safe areas and just plain you-are-probably-going to die locations! The planets of GRAV are places where you must do whatever it takes to survive.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    Chris likes this.
  2. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Supporter

• Supporter
    Hey is the server down

3. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
  4. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Supporter

• Supporter
    hey did i get my data wiped last night

5. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Sadly that server was taken down. For some reason after windows update it went into a repair loop none stop. I was like fuck that shit. What I get for using a MS Product. But the new world is way better more lush on resources.

Sorry about that.

6. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Supporter

• Supporter
    nevermind im kinda done with that game i got my entire days work wiped right before i got to try what i was making

Could you at least give us a days warning before wipes on the games

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Did you not hear what I said? Windows broke like it was not a warning it was also not a wipe the server blew up. Also welcome to early Alpha Access games. If your done that fast then don't play them.

8. newtype06

newtype06 New Member

Is the server back up yet?

9. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Supporter

• Supporter
    Dosent appear to be at least not the pve one anyways

10. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
  11. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Supporter

• Supporter
    Hey Kane is there any chance u could hop onto the PVP server n spawn me a collapsed star core its part of the artifact decryptor and at this point in development it can only be gotten from an admin according to the wiki

12. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    No it's not meant to be part of the game. You trying make the stargate? It breaks the server as in spawns 100's of instances of the moon as 1kb no world data files :p Also I don't provide support here anymore.

going to lock this thread.

http://gravonline.com/forums/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.