StarMade [Test Server - v0.1803] Stone Legion 24/7 Dedicated Server!

Discussion in 'StarMade' started by Kane Hart, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    Warning Test Server: Stone Legion StarMade is currently in testing. 2 Reasons is due to a massive large patch dropping and the 2nd reason is testing and configuring the server properly.

About the server: Stone Legion StarMade server is about having a great time. We are not a hardcore PvP Server nor a Hardcore RP Server. We are a casual friendly community that enjoys building and surviving in the harsh conditions of space. We even ask you if you get into a heated battle that you highly consider a win / defeat when the other players surrenders without totalling them or salvaging their ship. Let them limp home in shame!

Community Run: This is a community run and owned server. This is not a job or a service and we play just fair and equal like the players. We don't sell credits or offer special features to people who support us by getting VIP Membership. If you play on our server then please consider getting a VIP Membership. It's a cost of a Movie Ticket once a month and 100% of the money goes to providing you the best stable service that we can offer. We also don't use special commands, Creative Mode, Etc as Admin or Moderators. We have strong history of none Admin / Mod Abuse and will continue that in StarMade.

Server IP: starmade.stonelegion.com:4242
    Forums: http://stonelegion.com/forums/starmade.26/
    Teamspeak: http://stonelegion.com/wiki/teamspeak/

Rules:
    • No exploiting, cheating, hacking, third party programs, packet modifying, etc.
    • No Politics, Religion, Racism, Vulgar language directed to others.
    • No Griefing, Trolling, PvP, at Spawn and at Newer Players.
    • Show Mercy. No need to destroy or salvage another players ship. You won and you should let them limp home. Takes a strong character to know when to stop.
    • Large Ships are not to be landed on Planets and Also must be docked at a station when you log off for the night.
    • Do not bump ships as this can cause some major calculations to the physics engine and cause quite a bit of lag. It's also would fall under Trolling.
    Basic Configs:
    • Sectors are 5x5x5 km in size.
    • Sector 2,2,2 in starting System is Protected.
    • Starting Credits is 10,000
    • Max Speed is 200 km/h
    • Blueprints can't be uploaded
    • Blueprints use blocks rather then credits.
    Server Specs:
    • Intel Xeon Haswell E3 1240 V3
    • 32GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
    • 6 x 240GB Intel 520 SATA3 SSD
    • LSI 9271-8i Raid Card /w Cachevault (BBU)
    • 1Gbps Uplink
    • 10TB Premium Traffic

2. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Member

hey they just updated will server be updated too

3. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Member

nevermind seems to be better sorry

Kane Hart likes this.
  4. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator

• Administrator
    • Administrator
    I would suggest next time launching the game but going to the server list and unchecked the "Show only Compatible" Then see what version the server is running. As we will not always be able to update right away!

[​IMG]

5. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Member

Seems like they don't have support for 4k monitors.

6. Milhouz

Milhouz Member

I'll attempt to get on soon to check it out! Still haven't really played the game yet.

Kane Hart likes this.
  7. Industrialbass

Industrialbass Member

Be warned there is Horrible or just plain No GRAMMAR in this post i really hate typing
    Hrmmm what have i been testing well... here goes nothing
    First of all im new to the game so it has been a learning/testing experience for me.
    It seems many of the utube tutorials available are a tad outdated due to many features being changed. one of which being weapons add ons. but with a lil mucking around all of the wapons combos and effects addons have been working seemlessly

The biggest thing i will say is a warp drive is your best friend forget slowboating from point to point at 200 km with a properly poweerd and configured warp drive u can jump 40km recharge in 10 second then jump another 40 rinse annd repeat till u get where you are going.
    And when u pop out of warp DO not fly to a planet too quickly u will get stucjk in the terrain as it renders around you luckily a jump drive can jump you right out of there befor the server crashes
    The pirate bases seem to be on easy considering they are not using their shields and no pirate ships have spawned for me at all. But rest assured if u get into a pirate bases effective turrent range they will eat your ship for breakfast. I have tested small ship turrents and they seem to work great but keep in mind whan using the AI if u land on a decayed station and a spider attacks you your missile turrent will fire on the spider killing you with it.
    Lets see what else using 20, 10 block long salvage barrels is great for stripping plantes as long as you take the time to tertis the reactor "L"s to have enough power to run them.

Tomorrow is Probably see how jump gates work depending on how late im stuck at work

ot0_m0t0, bamv9 and Kane Hart like this.