Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kane Hart, May 28, 2014.
Avatus - PVE
Caretaker - PVE
Mikros - PVE
Orias - PVE
Stormtalon - PVE
Thunderfoot - PVE
Pago - PVP
PERGO - PVP
WIDOW - PVP
Evindra - RP-PVE
Myrcalus - Oceanic PVE
Ascendancy - EN PVE
Eko - EN PVE
Ikthia - DE PVE
Kazor - DE PVE
Stormfather - FR PVE
Hazak - EN PVP
Progenitor - DE PVP
Treespeaker - FR PVP
Lightspire - EN RP-PVE
Toria - DE RP-PVE
Triton FR RP-PVE
So I was thinking Evindra - RP-PVE depending what the population might look like. The reason I say this is because there will be a lot of better communities on the RP Servers. Nicer people and more fun to get to know people. With the housing System and soon to be guild housing it might actually be a blast.
That could be good...but none of us really RP. I dont want to be in a group with a few random people who be all like "doth we kill thine goblin?"
i think the housing experience could easily be the same on a PvE server
Not sure if you could provide 15 years of MMO Experience. The difference is douche bags don't play RP Because they can't be idiots and bitch on their streams!
I dunno, on WoW very little people actually RP'd at all making it essentially like a regular PvE server.
Not much of a difference. Evindra is up 2 points though.
I'll just go with whatever everyone else votes on. I think most of us would prefer a PvE server rather than PvP anyways
Very true That was what made it great. Because you got to meet pockets of people who did RP. Let's put it this way... That Guild Blackhawks on AB Server was a RP. How much RP Did they do? None. The only thing they did was respect RPers and asked we do the same as members. But what did we get out of it? Lots of cool Server Events made by the community.
It outweighed any cons by a ton. Besides might be stuck in a group of Nice people even though the entire game is Region based LFG
I'm thinking StormTalon
1. We don't get Genked
2. pretty much the second most popular on average for the polls
3. No RP (Its might get annoying)
4. More people of our type of playing style willing to join the guild
I kinda agree with beno. I would rather have just a regular pve server like StormTalon or CareTaker.
StormTalon all the way :3
i dont really care. i just whana play and have fun!!! so lets all make love on planet Nexus!!!
Just go PVE. RP servers are definitely a different breed from my experiences. BTW servers are supposed to come up in 7 minutes.
pve or pvp is fine with me. although pvp for me is more intense and fun.
by the majority of the comments on this forum
Thunderfoot - PVE
I guess not a lot of people here tried out RP Servers in MMORPG's or played decent ones. But here is why I have liked some in the past and reasons I feel they make for a great server.
1) Nicer Community
2) Mature Community and a lot more adults.
3) Population Increase and healthy population. Because it's the only RP Server and because it's listed as a RP Server the server should never die like the other servers might overtime.
4) They tend to do more community events run and hosted by the players that make it a lot of fun.
5) Tends to offer more social community people actually talk and reply and help etc.
6) With WildStar Housing there will be a ton of really sweet looking places to check out
7) With the upcoming Guild Housing Post Launch and with Player housing there will be a lot of parties hosted at the plots with lots of mini games and activities and even more events.
8) You learn more about the history and lore of the game but not only that RP Servers on game titles that are written by the developers themselves sometimes actually influence future events based on their actions.
9) You don't have to RP to Play on a RP Server. In fact all we ask is you just respect people RPing and don't yell out World of Warcraft was the first MMORPG etc.
10) There is still a massive and healthy population of None RP Players. In fact now we can advertise as a none RP Guild who respect RP Players and there we have a higher chance of gaining new members.
This has been my experience from past MMORPG's. But everyone has their own preference and that is fine.
ill be going where the guild goes. rp players are usually chill imo from other games i've played but i usually stick with pvp servers so i can slay people that take my quest mobs.
But but You can all do the same quest mob in WildStar. If I recall the kills are linked and shared More love
If it was not from almost every mmorpg I ever played with Unbalanced PvP I would have voted PvP Myself. But that has been ruined long long ago. The PvP Rulesets are also added into wildstar due to demand not as a built in function. Meaning PvPers get nothing extra besides slaying random afkers
With the Battleground, Arena's, Warplots and option to flag yourself I think you will have more then enough PvP
Cant wait till it comes out and i can try it out, only got to 7 on beta and didnt do much as far as pvp or anything. it def doesnt matter if we go rp or pve for me. i can always do bgs and stuff to get a pvp fix.