Age of Engineering - Rules & Guidelines
This is the community Rules and Guidelines. We break it up into 2 parts. Rules and then just some basic guidelines to help you protect the server by not lagging it or even crashing it.
- Be respectful and don’t annoy players and always use common sense..
- Cheating/stealing/griefing/exploiting is NOT allowed.
- You are responsible for protecting your own land and please note if your inactive for over 14 days you will lose your land claim and be declared an abandoned property.
- Build at least 400 blocks away from any other players & Spawn (0,0)! (without direct permission).
- Build and gather resources in a respectful manner (no random pillars, holes, traps, don't drain water without filling missing blocks in, etc.). Use the Mining World for large Mining Operations and land destruction.
- Don’t lag the server or other players. This includes making anything that might cause server performance issues in mods like crazy automation. Make sure your builds are auto-off by default and have overflow control/voiding.
- If you have any issues with a certain player or need to talk to a moderator, then please jump onto our Discord Server or PM (private message) a moderator on the forums.
- When using our Discord Server, please try to use a name that very closely matches your in-game name and make sure you use push to talk.
- Please note that there is no refunds due to bugs, glitches, etc. As much as we try to make a great server we can't track what people had and have and it's just not fair to others and the staff.
- Turn off your machines when you go to bed and or log off for the day. This will help reduce a lot of lag overtime.
- Try cutting down Wires and Pipes to a minimum and try to design clean and efficiently.
- Even though you should build at least 400 from spawn it's always highly recommended you actually build a lot further away in the 2,000 to 3,000 range from spawn.
- Build multi-block machines and sets of machines within the same chunk.
- Disable Chunkloaders and remove any other blocks that might cause chunks to load when you take a break.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM