Minecraft Rules & Guidelines - Historical
Applied By ElectroBot: May 6, 2015 at 2:30 AM
(History)Minecraft Rules & Guidelines
This is the community Rules and Guidelines. We break it up into 2 parts. Rules and then just some basic guidelines to help you protect the server by not lagging it or even crashing it.
- Be respectful and don’t annoy players and always use common sense..
- Cheating/stealing/griefing/exploiting is NOT allowed.
- Do not trespass or open anything that doesn't belong to you.
- Build at least 200 blocks away from any other players & Spawn (0,0)! [without direct permission].
- Build and gather resources in a respectful manner (no random pillars, holes, traps, etc.).
- Don’t lag the server or other players. This includes making anything that might cause server performance issues in mods like crazy automation.
- If you have any issues with a certain player or need to talk to a moderator, then please jump onto our Teamspeak server or PM (private message) a moderator on the forums.
- When using our Teamspeak server, please use a name that very closely matches your in-game name and make sure you use push to talk.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM